Bellaire, TX Dentist
John "Trey" Massingill, D.D.S.
John "Trey" Massingill, D.D.S. is a dentist who graduated from the University of Texas Dental Branch in the Houston Medical Center, and attends advanced dental education courses to stay up - to - date. Specializing in family and cosmetic dentistry in Bellaire, TX, we offer dental services for both children and adults to meet your family's dental needs.
Our Family and Cosmetic Dentistry Services:
- Dental care for children and adults
- Professional teeth cleaning by our staff hygienist
- Bonding and cosmetic dentistry
- Tooth colored fillings
- Fixed bridges, cast particles, and dentures
- Laminate veneers
- Porcelain Crowns
- Up - to - date tooth bleaching
- Root canal therapy
- Titanium implants for missing teeth
- Exacting diagnosis with the aid of an intra - oral camera
- Antimicrobial therapy
We Also Offer: Invisalign, Bite splints and occlusal adjustments.
Call John "Trey" Massingill, D.D.S. at 713-665-4178 to schedule an appointment.